Wednesday 4 September 2013

Country loving








We're currently in glorious Herefordshire and enjoying the final throws of summer. We've been visiting friends and finally and while there has not been much time for painting this weekend but lots and lots of inspiration...

This is the view from my granny's backdoor. I consider this a proper garden path, one that all others should be compared to. 

Pretty pretty flowers, I love unstructured beds. 




Last of the Budlehia being enjoyed by the butterflies. 


All this countryside got me thinking about furniture (of course) so here are my top 5 favourite country looks using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint that are making me smile today (straight from Pinterest obviously - still my all time favourite pastime)...I'll keep you posted in how my visions actually turn out! I'm trying to make a pact with myself to not use such muted tones. Its all about Colour colour colour. And as long as you look carefully at where your pieces are going it can still look amazing. 

Country Brights: 







I'm popping off now to get my brushes out now, especially as I have nearly finished my Antoinette and Gold side table. Post coming soon! Thanks for checking in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment